· Works closely with the software development team to assist and consult on PL/SQL development including interfacing to other systems/platforms.
· Provides guidance on tuning of complex queries for the software and analytics teams. Assists in tuning the Oracle/MSSQL database as needed.
· As a PL/SQL developer, you will be a key resource for PL/SQL development, query tuning, data modeling, data interfacing including APIs, and look at ways to better utilize data.
· Knowledge on Anonymous Blocks, Autonomous Transactions, Procedures, Functions, Record Types, Collections, Analytical Functions, Dynamic SQL/PLSQL, Pipelining, Hierarchy Queries, Cursors, Exception Handling and Advanced Queuing.
· Experience in writing SQL Queries, Sub Queries, Views, Materialized Views, Packages, Triggers, Ref Cursors, and Dynamic SQL.
· Experience in designing business requirements and modeling.
· Experience in developing Joins, Indexes and sequences.
· Experience in query optimization, performance and tuning using Explain Plan, Indexing, Hints, Bulk Binds, Bulk Collect, Creation of global temporary tables and table partitioning.
· Extreme Use of Exception Handling methods along with Pragma_Exception_init
· Experience in writing Technical Design Documents and Developing Unit Test Documents.
· Well versed in system analysis, Relational and Dimensional Modeling, Database design and implementing RDBMS specific features and data warehousing.
· Articulate with Data Conversion, Data Quality, Data Profiling and System Testing and implementing RDBMS features and ETL and data integration.
· Communicates effectively with leaders and management on project status and new work assignments.
· Participates in team-oriented development environment. Keeps co-workers updated on project status that they are dependent upon. Works with other co-workers to Produce timely high-quality solutions.
· Develops and reviews internal documentation as needed for key projects.
· Works with the analytics team on ways to use data for predictive modeling and other complex data analysis.
MSSQL and SSRS is mandatory
With nearly 30 years of experience and the backing of GxFource™, the industry-leading enterprise transformation as a platform solution, GalaxE has pioneered the use of automation to achieve enterprise business transformation and mission-critical change for some of the largest companies in the world.
We are always looking for passionate, entrepreneurial-minded innovators and disrupters; game-changers that take ownership in the work they produce and bring it each and every day. Working with like-minded team members you will get a chance to discover, develop and use cutting-edge technologies to transform the way we deliver creative business solutions.
Sound like you? Join us, and find out for yourself what it means for you, and your career, to be part of the GalaxE team. Let’s build something, together. #WeAreGalaxE
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled