· Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
· Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
· Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
· Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
· Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
· Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
· Provide support for critical production systems as per client requirements
· Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
· Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
The SQL Server DBA will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our enterprise applications. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as good interpersonal and communication skills. He or she will be responsible to help move our current database systems to Azure .
With nearly 30 years of experience and the backing of GxFource™, the industry-leading enterprise transformation as a platform solution, GalaxE has pioneered the use of automation to achieve enterprise business transformation and mission-critical change for some of the largest companies in the world.
We are always looking for passionate, entrepreneurial-minded innovators and disrupters; game-changers that take ownership in the work they produce and bring it each and every day. Working with like-minded team members you will get a chance to discover, develop and use cutting-edge technologies to transform the way we deliver creative business solutions.
Sound like you? Join us, and find out for yourself what it means for you, and your career, to be part of the GalaxE team. Let’s build something, together. #WeAreGalaxE
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled