· Work with Developers to resolve issues related to application configuration, deployment, or debugging in 24\7 shift.
· Manage and maintain a stable, responsive, highly available cloud infrastructure as a platform for all SaaS offerings
· Troubleshoot problems in the cloud infrastructure and applications, including Problem resolution, root cause analysis, and process improvement
· Update and Manage Production software for all releases and patches
· Perform patching, infrastructure upgrades
· Maintain and test BCDR, backup strategy
· Create and follow Standard Operating Procedures that enhance workflow
· Support the Infrastructure Engineer\ Team Leads with day-to-day operations
· 2-4 years with AWS, Linux
· 2-4 Windows IIS
· 0-2 years with Azure, Powershell Scripting,SQL,Devops
With nearly 30 years of experience and the backing of GxFource™, the industry-leading enterprise transformation as a platform solution, GalaxE has pioneered the use of automation to achieve enterprise business transformation and mission-critical change for some of the largest companies in the world.
We are always looking for passionate, entrepreneurial-minded innovators and disrupters; game-changers that take ownership in the work they produce and bring it each and every day. Working with like-minded team members you will get a chance to discover, develop and use cutting-edge technologies to transform the way we deliver creative business solutions.
Sound like you? Join us, and find out for yourself what it means for you, and your career, to be part of the GalaxE team. Let’s build something, together. #WeAreGalaxE
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled