Every day, our solutions affect people throughout the world. From Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, GalaxE develops and implements strategic projects that are critical to the success of customers’ businesses and the lives of tens of millions of people.
For over twenty-five years, we have grown and evolved into a multi-national firm that employs over 2000 team members worldwide. But we’re not done evolving. It took collaboration and innovation to get here, and it takes collaboration and innovation to get where we (and our customers) want to be tomorrow.
What does this mean for our employees? They have the security of an established company, with the benefits of working for a company where great minds, hard work, leadership and innovation are highly regarded and rewarded.
As Thomas Edison said, “There’s a way to do it better – find it”. We want our employees to find it.
We’re looking for creative people, with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking to work on awesome projects! Sound like you? Come work with us! Find out for yourself what it means to be part of the GalaxE team.
It’s not always easy, but important work never is. #WeAreGalaxE
· Develop, publish, implement, and execute test plans.
· Wire and maintain test automation.
· Define and track quality assurance metrics, defect densities, and open defect counts.
1. Automation Experience: 4 to 6 years
2. Should have exposure to atleast minimum 2 automation tools (e.g. UFT, Selenium, Test Complete, Cucumber, etc.,).
3. Should be capable of working independently without assistance.
4. Should possess excellent communication skills and need to participate in client calls and be open to challenges
5. Technical requirements:
a. Exposure of sizing (estimating) the project and defining timelines.
b. Experience in building automation test framework and scripts.
c. Execute and manage end to end automation test execution and reporting.
6. If the resource comes with development background will be added advantage.
7. Joining Period: As soon as possible.