Every day, our solutions affect people throughout the world. From Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, GalaxE develops and implements strategic projects that are critical to the success of customers’ businesses and the lives of tens of millions of people.
For over twenty-five years, we have grown and evolved into a multi-national firm that employs over 2000 team members worldwide. But we’re not done evolving. It took collaboration and innovation to get here, and it takes collaboration and innovation to get where we (and our customers) want to be tomorrow.
What does this mean for our employees? They have the security of an established company, with the benefits of working for a company where great minds, hard work, leadership and innovation are highly regarded and rewarded.
As Thomas Edison said, “There’s a way to do it better – find it”. We want our employees to find it.
We’re looking for creative people, with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking to work on awesome projects! Sound like you? Come work with us! Find out for yourself what it means to be part of the GalaxE team.
It’s not always easy, but important work never is. #WeAreGalaxE
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Collaborate to create and maintain a BCDR strategy
Create and follow Standard Operating Procedures that enhance workflow
Help build tools to automate system management
Work with Cloud Help Desk teams for escalated tickets pertaining to application support
Title: Cloud Operations Engineer
Mandatory Experience :
2-4 years of experince in skills- Build Admin,TFS,Automation
Sub skills - Azure,windows Admin
We are seeking high caliber engineers for a newly formed Cloud Operations organization within our company. This is an opportunity for successful candidates to build and mold our cloud infrastructure and applications. Ideal candidates will be high performance engineers with a background using Microsoft applications within Azure at a SaaS company. We are looking for engineers with a strong desire to deliver the best quality cloud services, be highly innovative and strongly contribute to transitioning our culture into that of a leading cloud software company.
• Work with Developers to resolve issues related to application configuration, deployment, or debugging
• Manage and maintain a stable, responsive, highly available cloud infrastructure as a platform for all SaaS offerings
• Deploy application updates to the cloud environment
• Provide application architectural guidance to all teams for our SaaS footprints
• Troubleshoot problems in the cloud applications, including Problem resolution, root cause analysis, and process improvement
• Update and Manage Production applications for all releases and patches
• Manage implementation of application upgrades
• Collaborate to create and maintain a backup strategy
• Collaborate to create and maintain a BCDR strategy
• Create and follow Standard Operating Procedures that enhance workflow
• Help build tools to automate system management
• Work with Cloud Help Desk teams for escalated tickets pertaining to application support
Skills & Requirements
• Degree in computer science, management, or equivalent experience is required. Ideally ITIL certified
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using TFS and related technologies
• Experience in Build automation using TFS
• Experience administering Microsoft SharePoint Server, Project Server, and SQL server
• Hands on experience with Azure deployments
• Experience with cloud design for scalability, elasticity and high availability
• Strong scripting skills using PowerShell
• Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using TFS and related technologies
• Experience in Build automation using TFS
• Experience in setting up Microsoft ALM and running DevOps
• Experience with troubleshooting of SSL and ADFS issues
• Knowledgeable about emerging technologies and applying them to build scalable and vendor neutral cloud solutions
• Knowledgeable about Container based deployment using tools such as Docker
• Knowledgeable about Managed and Unmanaged PaaS deployment
• Experience with Node.js, MongoDB, Azure SQL is a plus
• Proven ability to perform in a collaborative, team-oriented environment with as strong customer orientation
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and within a global team
• Excellent English speaking and writing skills
• Other duties as assigned