Every day, our solutions affect people throughout the world. From Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, GalaxE develops and implements strategic projects that are critical to the success of customers’ businesses and the lives of tens of millions of people.
For over twenty-five years, we have grown and evolved into a multi-national firm that employs over 2000 team members worldwide. But we’re not done evolving. It took collaboration and innovation to get here, and it takes collaboration and innovation to get where we (and our customers) want to be tomorrow.
What does this mean for our employees? They have the security of an established company, with the benefits of working for a company where great minds, hard work, leadership and innovation are highly regarded and rewarded.
As Thomas Edison said, “There’s a way to do it better – find it”. We want our employees to find it.
We’re looking for creative people, with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking to work on awesome projects! Sound like you? Come work with us! Find out for yourself what it means to be part of the GalaxE team.
It’s not always easy, but important work never is. #WeAreGalaxE
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
• Develop and execute Technical/monitoring SOC initiatives in alignment with ISMS and IS Global objectives and its methodologies. Support monitoring of internal/hosted GalaxE environments.
• Conducts Network and System audits and prepares reports on Risks, Incident response, Threat mapping and VA/PT efforts that would include but not limited to network/server security, firewalls, VPN, IPSEC, IDS/IPS, and Anti-Virus.
• Responsible for all SOC/Incident Management related aspects of GalaxE and related system security and risk management efforts. Pro-actively.
• Identify, develop threat models & related incident monitoring plans for internal/hosted system environments – including cloud, virtual or local system infrastructures and server administration.
• Conducts audits and prepares reports on Risks, Incident response, Threat mapping and system related VA efforts that would include but not limited to system/server security, malware research/Protection, Data classification, DLP, Basics of server Administration and system hardening, Patching, Log/Incident analysis and Change/Roll-back controls.
Job Title: SOC Specialist L1 & L2
Reports to: Manager - IS
SOC specialist -L1: 1-2 years of experience. (2)
Salary bracket of INR 3 to 5 lacs.
The SOC Specialist – Systems Security, responsible for providing Global SOC support for the GalaxE Global Offices with respect to Systems and IAM. Responsible for implementing incident response and remediation and acts as first and second level response SPOC for all security incidents and risk related service requests pertaining to systems and access related requests. S/He works collaboratively with Global Security and IS Support (Global NOC) teams to perform security operations and related monitoring and technical audits as required for GalaxE environments covering applications, infrastructure. S/He should be a quick learner and adapt new technologies with hands on experience in global SOC environments and Malware research/log analysis, knowledge and experience in networking and log analysis. S/He should be willing to work in 24x7 shifts. S/He should possess thorough understanding of Security patching and vulnerability trends. Perform vulnerability assessments and Penetration Testing for identified environments within the scope of Management systems as and when required. Experience in IAM, SEP, DLP is preferred. Should possess good documentation skills to publish reports & dashboards
Handle escalations and ability to provide advisory on administration, policies configurations, vulnerability patching and Control Testing or guided Forensics Investigations for identified environments within the scope of Management systems as and when required. S/He should have hands-on expertise and in depth understanding of system internals, log analysis and Secure Server Management. Cloud and Virtual environment exposure in deploying security technologies will be preferred. Experience in developing exploits is a plus. S/He should be well versed with various operating systems and related System hardening frameworks as practiced in the industry and should be able to handle escalations from L1 resources. Strong Networking skills with Forensics or application security experience is plus.