1. Should be a professional with a minimum of 10-12 years hands-on development experience on the Microsoft .NET platform.
2. A wide variety of experience with Microsoft ASP.NET, C# .Net, VB .Net, .NET Core, WEB APIs Exposure to RESTful APIs.
5. Should be well-versed with MVC, MVVM, MVP and other architectural patterns Design Patterns viz., Factory, Abstract Factory, Unit of Work, Singleton and others.
6. Should be well-versed with Oracle 11G or Higher Microsoft SQL Server 2016 R2 and Knowledge of Different types of Index, Performance improvement approaches.
7. Possess very strong OOPS Skills and have the ability to think objectively and offer technical (and techno-functional) recommendations that are on-par with current technology trends, best practices and system design principles.
8. Be highly skilled in the concepts of Data Structures, ability to multi-task between Design, Core Development, DevOps and People Management activities.
9. Ability to conceive, architect, design and recommend approaches backed with assets such as architecture diagrams, system flow diagrams, etc., using tools viz., Visio.
Good problem Solving approaches in big enterprises
10. Ability to perceive short-comings in existing legacy systems and recommend risk-mitigating solutions, work-arounds and better approaches Experience in working with Application performance, Speed, Concurrent Load Handling, Error and Exception Handling, Logging, System and Application Security, Risks, Threats, Design Architecture.
11. Should be well-versed in Agile development methodologies
12. Have crystal-clear, concise and effective communication skills.
13. Experience in banking domain is a must
GalaxE is a professional IT services firm that specializes in platform-driven solutions and the use of automation to achieve enterprise business transformation and mission-critical change for some of the largest companies in the world. Using our proprietary solution set, GxFource®, we apply machine learning techniques and predictive analytics tools as part of a broad artificial intelligence strategy that provides effective impact and data-driven business transformation.
Since its founding, GalaxE has been dedicated to advancing the benefits of technology. As we continue that legacy and look to the future, a focus on business enablement through agile, cost-efficient, and effective integration of people, process, and technology anchors our success. We revolutionize change in the costs of doing business that transform companies and their ability to leap beyond the competition.
At GalaxE we value people and are committed to diversity and inclusion where our employees are made to feel comfortable and are encouraged to be authentic. We focus on cultivating both traditional IT and non-traditional, new collar, workers through our Outsource to America®, program.
We are always looking for passionate, entrepreneurial-minded innovators and disrupters; game-changers that take ownership of the work they produce and bring it each and every day. Working with like-minded team members you will get a chance to discover, develop, and use cutting-edge technologies to transform the way we deliver creative business solutions.
Sound like you? Join us and find out for yourself what it means for you, and your career, to be part of the GalaxE team. Let’s build something, together. #WeAreGalaxE
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled